Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 20 February 2011

People that i will always love...remember..take care & respect...

Our life would be empty without love and affection. No matter from whom we receive all of it but we will feel happy when together.. Family and friends, they are the ones that will make you always feel loved..Let me introduce among the people I love. Does not mean you're not in my post, you are not the people I love .. It is not reasonable if you say that because every person close to me, you'll be the one that I remember and take care always ... InsyaAllah...

"Take time to think, it is a source of strength.
Take time to play, it is the secret of eternal youth.
Take time to pray, it is a source of peace.
Take the time to learn, it is a source of wisdom.
Take time to love and be loved, it is a privilege..."

My Big Boss


Dad, the person that i always be respect..You are the person that gave me everything.. Even though you cannot do what other people can do because of your health, it is not hold up you from giving us a love as a father..thank you daddy.. I will always remember what have you said to me.. "Take care of yourself before taking care of others"....




  MyMother 
 Mum, I really love you ... you have been doing a lot of sacrifices for me and our family .. Despite many obstacles that you have experienced, it is not be a barrier to you strive for the happiness of our family.. I hope, one day you will be smile for the happiness because the successful of your son..InsyaAllah..Amin..


My Siblings..

To my dearest siblings,,luv u all....Hope that we can always help each other,giving our parents the happiness that they dream...InsyaAllah..Amin..  




My holiday with family in kota kinabalu to Simpang Mengayau, kudat after my uncle wedding ceremony.. 




My uncle wedding at kudat..


My family from Kelantan going for their holiday in my hometown at sandakan..12/2010..



My cousin from kelantan..



Guess who she is??ehehe.... Were met at our school, Smk elopura 2 sandakan when we in lower 6..Never think i will be her 'boyfriend' in fact we are far away between each other.. But if it is our destiny, Syukur...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment